We hosted our first User Group Meeting in Prague in May. We learned a lot from customers and prospects, and we are looking forward to our next UGM on October 22 in San Diego, immediately after ASHG. We are planning six action-packed hours of informative talks in a collaborative setting to help you get the most out of BaseSpace Clarity LIMS. Registration is now open and we still have room for attendees. Did we mention that it’s FREE?
Melissa McHenry prepares for Gaining Clarity, our upcoming UGM on October 22.
Attendees last time indicated that they benefitted most by hearing from other customers. Cancer Research UK, Radium Hospital, and Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute were just some of the customers who shared accounts of selecting, implementing, and using BaseSpace Clarity LIMS. We are lining up similar talks for October’s meeting.
Here’s a glimpse at how some of the teams at GenoLogics are preparing for the meeting:
- Melissa McHenry, Administration and Marketing Specialist, is busily making arrangements with the Mariott Marquis San Diego Marina, where the meeting will be held. Melissa is also making sure that we have a brand new iPad ordered so that we can raffle it off at the end of the meeting.
- As always, the software development team is working behind the scenes on future releases of BaseSpace Clarity LIMS. We occasionally let them out of the office to go home and see their families or to eat. They can do one or the other, but not both. Needless to say, we wouldn’t even be able to host our User Group Meeting if not for all of their hard work!
Some of the GenoLogics developers at their SCRUM meeting.
- The Support Team has been heads-down recruiting and onboarding new staff to support our growing customer base, but they are very excited to see customers and prospects at the upcoming meeting.
Aubree Hoover, Senior Product Manager, is excitedly putting the finishing touches on our agenda. Here’s a sampling of what you can look forward to:
- Update on BaseSpace Clarity LIMS
- Interactive Roadmapping Session
- Update on Support
- Customer talks
- Good discussions with other users
- A lot of good food and drinks
If you haven’t already, register for the meeting. We are looking forward to seeing you!